Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer in New England

Yes, the silence can be overwhelming...

Its that time of year when autumn looms just over the horizon. So I haven't been blogging all that much. Two major factors, really - getting ready to launch my own project (yes!) at work for the first time at the end of the month, PLUS trying to enjoy the short New England summer as much as possible before the ocean turns chilly and I have to get out of the water. This summer the hubster and I also started a new hobby - stand up paddle boarding. And I am completely hooked. We are trying to get out on the water as much as humanly possible. So in between work and getting to the sea as much as possible, blog posts may be a bit thin on the ground, and I apologize. But I do have some awesome links on my blogroll, so do please take a look around.

And here's a taste of my ambitions on a stand up paddle board. Not anywhere close to this yet but a girl can dream.

No comments: