Friday, February 8, 2013

Snowstorms, Skyfall and Bottega Veneta

Well, if you've seen the news lately, you'll know there's a wicked bad storm (as we locals in Boston like to say) heading towards Boston! I'm at home, the office is shut, and working on some illustrations for a project I have. Later, we're planning to finally watch Skyfall, because we missed it in theatres and its now on-demand through cable. Yay! Hopefully the anticipated hurricane force winds won't bring down any trees near us so we don't lose power... I've bought us some French macarons to enjoy after some indulgent pizza. Its going to be a lovely night!

Meanwhile here's a little something I've been oohing and aahing over - a dress from Bottega Veneta.



Of course it looks phenomenal on models on the back of InStyle magazine and on the runway, but what about a real person? You know, an every day person like 007's wife? Almost everyday... Rachel looks gorgeous, now if only I could afford the dress!




No comments: