Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ja, so...

Anthropologie update... I went, all excited, to my closest Anthropologie store... and, uh, they didn't have a single SA object there! SO disappointed. Guess I'm going to buy something online if I want to meet it face-to-face... the sales assistant I spoke to said I could ask them to order what I want, and then shipping is free. Uh, not exactly what I hoped... I really wanted to see them all and choose what I liked. Oh well.

On the upside I succumbed to some other lovely ceramics. Not in any related to African design, but I'll share the fun with you.




These reminded me of a bowl I bought for my mother when I visited Taiwan, years and years ago. Not quite as grand, but they're lovely.

1 comment:

Alexander Santillanes said...

Ag, shame. I was really looking forward to seeing what the Port Elizabeth piece looked like. -X