Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Busy...

Because my new SA Elle Decor arrived! I've been reading... yippeeee! I hate that I have to wait 6 weeks, but its worth it in the end. My favourite feature? Hmm....



This lovely house belongs to Laureen Rossouw and her family, it's nestled on the foot of a mountain in the Cape, near Simon's Town. She calls it a house by the sea instead of a beach house, which I think is a good distinction to make. It's really my cup of tea, and I love the colors (and the stripes! Stripes!!). For pics that didn't end up in the mag, check out this post on the Elle Decor blog.

I also loved the sneak peek of Ms Rossouw's styling of South Africa House, which was the center display at Rooms on View (which has come and gone, while I waited for my magazine). I heard it was great, and have loved seeing the contributions of two of my favourite bloggers to it, via their website (that'll be Jezze and Skinny). But for now I'll show you one page from the sneak peek that I love, as I am a huge sucker for succulents (and who can resist the GIANT 6?).



More to come soon!

No comments: