Monday, February 23, 2009

Putting Pieces Back Together Again

Over at Jezze's blog, I enjoyed how someone who ordered one of her tea cups but ended up with a broken one, resolved the issue.



I love these pendants! The buyer sent the cup over to the Broken Plate and they made good use of them. For $35 you could have one of your very own, with $5 going to a worthy cause.

Another favourite of mine, is Jezze's print of a migrating bird... beautiful.

Its my birthday today, and as a card that I've received says, if I were my age in dog years, I'd be dead! Perhaps I should treat myself to the print (only $7, unbelievable quality) while I still can. I could see it sitting beautifully on my desk at work in a red frame... if I were at work. I'm off now to enjoy my birthday at home :) Enjoy the rest of your day, my dears!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy your day!! Gosh that was an unusual card, wasn't it??!!
Have a great one!

P.S. Love the broken plate idea!

Jesse said...

Happy birthday! I hope you're having a great day!

Wendren said...

Happy birthday for monday. :)
P.S. Love those pendants