Tuesday, March 24, 2009

From San Francisco to Kwa-Zulu Natal

Well, so much for taking a break from my poor blog! I was resting my eyes at work today, and surfed over to one of my favourite daily reads, sfgirlbybay (I love Victoria's sunny outlook, beautiful pics and fine taste)... and was surprised to see an interview with Neville Trickett. I had first been introduced to him in Elle Decor SA, Summer 2005. I was going to scan in some pics from that article but I just put some new software on my mac and its not co-operating. Not to worry, the pics from Neville's flickr photostream are so gorgeous, it really doesn't matter.

I love Neville and his wife's bold use of color, and of course, the garden full of succulents! Just up my alley.






Neville has also just started his own blog, so be sure to make a beeline over there to see what he's up to. It's quite inspiring... so inspiring I may even get back to blogging again!

And thank you Victoria!

Read the interview at sfgirlbybay: Unexpected Guests: Neville Trickett & Family.

3 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

Great to see what Neville Trickett is up to!

kat said...

Lovely images. And yes you should start blogging again : )

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Wonderful pics - not too surprised about his house, the man's got such amazing taste!