Monday, April 29, 2013

Beach Bungalow

Sometimes I see images on Pinterest, and I know they're from South African decor magazines - but I can't remember which or when. It drives me nuts because usually the image makes me want to go back and see the whole house. One such image was this one:


The always tasteful Court pinned it - and I had seen this image so many times I thought I knew the house... not so! (yay!) The rest of the house was new to me, and featured on Dust Jacket: a beautiful home on Bakoven beach.






I love, love, love the beadboard.... you can see the rest of the house in its original publication, here.


3 comments:

Noelle Peacock said...

Love these images and know what you mean, think White Company catalogue is often photographed on the West coast.

- Susan - said...

Maybe I saw them at Coastal Living online? Love the seaview from that chair! Could be nice for a painting with all the rocks.
How have you been doing?

kbd said...

hi Suzie! I'm doing well - I need to come over to your blog and see how the palazzo is doing... been so busy lately!