Monday, July 6, 2009

A (Visual) Feast

If you love gardening like I do, or love food like I do, or if you love to be an observer in someone's life (even when they are miles away) like I do, you'll like 66 Square Feet.

Marie, a fellow South African, is a garden designer in New York, and she posts wonderful, glorious photos of her garden...



of life in New York (like those endless days of rain that we shared from Boston to New York)...




and of delicious looking dishes (get the recipe for this here. I know, I tried it out immediately!).



I can't believe its taken me this long to find her blog... I look forward to seeing what's she's up to everyday, and being jealous that she's out there every day, getting her hands in the soil while I'm stuck behind the computer.



And if you're a cat person, you may enjoy her cat's blog, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I'm going to try that recipe this weekend...yummy ;)