Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Beautiful Night...

So, a while back I posted about rikrak's Handmade World Cup. South Africa won! In that post I went through the first group of participants, and so tonight let's take a gander through the second group... let's see what beautiful things these lovely ladies have created...

But first! The soundtrack. This time, let's put our feet up, enjoy something a little more relaxed than Desmond and the Tutus. This is Khumbula.



Bernice studied at the London College of Fashion and now make the delicious-looking bags, as MeanttoB on etsy.









Peekabo
has all sorts of lovely vintage goodies in her shop, and a gorgeous header!









But Peekabo's real show-stopper are her photographs. LOVE THEM!







Sunshine Crafts
is on holiday! We'll have to check back in to see what's cooking, another time...

Star Bright Girl's
wares take me right back to childhood, reminiscing about all those characters I loved... and then she makes them cool!











Another etsy seller with a great header is Dandie
, made up of Daneel and Mandie. They sell decorative balls for your home.







Emma Anne has the most delightful, delicate jewellry. Here are some of my favourites









What amazing knitting Biscuit Scout has created! I am loving this!








Second to last is an old favourite of mine, Skinny Laminx. I love her latest range of fabrics (called Orla), and LOVE the photography she used for it. See her blog here and etsy shop here.







And, ending with a real goodie, is Chalbaby. Oh my goodness, these are darling. I want to cuddle with. them. all.













I hope you saw something you liked! And hopefully we will not have to wait another four years for a handmade World Cup!

No comments: