Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where the Roads Meet

Oh! One more thing! What a nice surprise to open my email from One Kings Lane the other day and see the lovely textiles from Henry Road for sale.



For those who are not familiar with One Kings Lane, it is a website to which you have to sign up for membership (for free) and then have access to fabulous home goods at really good discounts. I recently bought some fabric from them, with the intention of recovering a beautiful chair I saved from the skip (trash), so although not everything is my style (being South African, I am way more laid back than a lot of their wares), there are some real finds. Just act quickly. The best goodies are gone with hours.

My favourites: the Gloria tablecloth, Grid napkins, assorted teatowels and Dandelion pillow (sorry, no links, you have to sign up!)







No comments: