Friday, March 25, 2011

Summer on My Mind

I jinxed it. All that talk of spring. Doing a little bit of gardening, buying summer clothes... I jinxed it. Although there was no accumulation, yesterday it snowed on and off all day. I must admit, its so pretty when its not thigh deep.

So summer's on my mind... and I'm loving this: my hubby spotted it on twitter, via @janbraai. It's at the Kimberley Protea Hotel... their website says they have a pool, not a hot tub, so this must be it!



What makes it great? asks my non-South African friends. Well, its inspired by the landscape (image from here)... introducing the typical South African farm scene.



I know the hotel is 4 stars, but I'm still impressed. Looks like a restful, warm place to stay. Thoughtfully designed. (these images from the hotel's website.)







No comments: