Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Brimfield 2012

So although I've been quiet on the blogging front, I have certainly not been goofing off. With two parent visits coming up (my lovely mom-in-law next month and my folks in August) we needed to get the guest room organized. Done! Because our families have so far to come, they stay for a few weeks at a time to so we try to help them be as comfy as possible.

Besides that we did some exploring in Marblehead (wish I'd taken more pics to show you!) where I really struck it lucky. We also returned to our favourite antiquing adventure, Brimfield. It's so much fun that we can't stay away - if you want to see more, check out last year's treasures.

But now for some scenes from this year (pics of our takings will be posted later!). The first pic is one of my favourite I've taken there - not a great photo but with the red barn, church steeple and American flag flying it is really what I think of when I think of a large US antique market.




So many interesting things to see! My favourite scenes from this year? This guy's booth, and his companions.




No comments: