Monday, May 21, 2012

Tables, tables, tables

Ten years ago, when I imagined where I lived it was a small, open concept space, with the living room right in to the dining room, with the kitchen just behind... I was thinking we'd end up somewhere small, we'd make it cosy. A blend of modern touches and things with patina. My dining table? I imagined a rustic farm table, with metal or fabric-covered chairs...








Now granted, not all of these images are of dining tables, but they all have the same feel. Casual, warm. Patina. A touch of elegance.

And so I dreamed.

(Image sources: apartment therapy, Emily A Clark, Habitually Chic, Mod Vintage Life, Tommy Smythe, Elle Decor, sfgirlbybay, Erin McLaughlin, Jenna Lyons ... and you can see all these and more on my pinterest board)

No comments: