Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Celebrate!

I am so excited! After much complaining about how little web presence South Africa has on the web, yesterday I came across the fun blog of an illustrator in Cape Town... and she sells her wares on etsy! Wahoo! Finally, I can use my well-honed online shopping skills to purchase South African textiles... although, let's face it, even if skinnylaminx wasn't South African I'd be buying, buying, buying!










I do love the textiles, but there are unique and interesting magnets for sale, too. I love the colors, the textures, and Heather's attention to detail (check out the back side of the pillows).



Heather, I think you're going to have a very busy Thursday packing up my purchases. Just give me a couple days to decide which I want... otherwise I think I'd simply buy them all.

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

You're sweet! Now, back to packing up your things for the postman!