Wednesday, August 8, 2007

cool.blog.



Very exciting stuff… I recently rediscovered red.house., a fantastic blog by Swedish industrial designer Anna,who is situated in Boston just like me. Her blog is lovely, she shares info about her native Sweden, things that inspire her, and the design that we all know and love from that region of the world.






I know I've read some of it before, because I read Anna's entry about how houses in Sweden are red at some point, and I find it completely fascinating and have since bored plenty of friends with the story.

I love that she has some of her industrial design work on the blog, like her shoes for Converse. You can read more about Anna here.



red.house. is kind of the Swedish version of what I'd like southofthesahara to be. Something to aim for when my blog grows up. Thanks Anna.

No comments: