Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tagged!

Ah, seems I have been tagged... thanks Carolyn! So, I get to share some things about me you may not know...



I love to swim. I would swim all day, if I could...
this may not be too much of a surprise if you've seen the picture on my profile, but I'm a bit of a doggie person (ha! understatement!)...
I'm slightly obsessed with pattern, rhythm, shape in visuals (see my lovely fence, above)...
My signature baking "dish" is orange pound cake, a recipe from the Barefoot Contessa. It's seriously loads of work, but OH so worth it...
Chocolate is my downfall...
After growing up 5 hours away from the ocean and now having lived next to it for a few years, I don't think I could ever live far away from it again...
I recently got my first job as a graphic designer after making a career u-turn 2 years ago. Yipppeee! Still one more year of night-classes but this stuff is just too much fun!...
Tea is my favourite drink. Good ol' British breakfast and rooibos...
One of the most inspiring designers around, in my opinion, is Marian Bantjes.

Okay, who to tag? Because I'm kind of new to this, I'm afraid all my favourites are tagged already, but I'll send it along anyway.

skinny laminx
sprayglue
She wears shwe shwe
pallazzo to do
sfgirlbybay
angry chicken
oh joy!
feffakookan
Sakura Snow

3 comments:

diana murphy said...

Great tag! And I'm enjoying your blog (found you through sfgirl.) I agree: Marian Bantjes IS a phenomenon!

- Susan - said...

Hello KBD,

thanks for tagging me and your sweet comment on my blog.
Great to get to know you better. I like your blog and your links.

This time I was fast and did my job. Find 8 things about me here
http://palazzopizzo.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-was-tagged.html

- Susan - said...

Hi KBD,

thank you for tagging me.
We do have some things in common. E.g. I love chocolate, the sea and I am taking a turn in my 'career'.

I like your blog and your links.

I have posted things about me at my bolog here: http://palazzopizzo.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-was-tagged.html

Ciao
Suzie from PalazzoPizzo